Public Real Estate Solutions
We work with institutional investors to enhance their real estate portfolios by designing globally diversified real estate solutions through publicly traded real estate investments. Our clients include pension plans, insurance companies, endowment funds and fund managers located around the world.
We have experience in managing portfolios through separately managed accounts or sub-advisory arrangements for a variety of fund structures (SICAVs, partnership, mutual funds, 40-Act funds, UCIT funds).
Years Avg Portfolio Management Team Experience
Our Key Strategies
Our Key Strategies
- Access to best-in-class real estate
- Investments in well-managed companies with cycle-tested track records
- Exposure to attractive developed global markets that exhibit high barrier-to-entry characteristics
- Concentrated portfolio of best-in-class real estate operating in supply-constrained markets around the world
- Provides access to companies with high-quality management teams and conservative balance sheets
- Exposure to assets that earn majority of cash flow from contractual rental revenue
Public Real Estate Team
Corrado RussoCFA, MBA Managing Partner & Head of Global Securities
Corrado Russo joined Hazelview
Investments in July 2011 and is Managing Partner & Head of Global Securities. Corrado is responsible for managing the global Public Real Estate
platform including Hazelview’s Global Real Estate Fund and Four Quadrant
Global Real Estate Partnership.
Corrado has over 25 years of experience in the
investment management field, having held positions in portfolio management,
equity research and direct real estate investments. Prior to joining Hazelview,
Corrado was an Executive Director and Portfolio Manager of global real estate
securities at Forum Securities, a Portfolio Manager of global real estate
securities for Citi Property Investors and an Assistant Portfolio Manager of
direct real estate for Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan Board.
Corrado holds a Master of Business Administration from the Schulich School of Business, has a bachelor’s degree in Administrative Studies from York University and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
Publications and webinars: