Public Real Estate Solutions
We work with institutional investors to enhance their real estate portfolios by designing globally diversified real estate solutions through publicly traded real estate investments. Our clients include pension plans, insurance companies, endowment funds and fund managers located around the world.
We have experience in managing portfolios through separately managed accounts or sub-advisory arrangements for a variety of fund structures (SICAVs, partnership, mutual funds, 40-Act funds, UCIT funds).
Years Avg Portfolio Management Team Experience
Our Key Strategies
Our Key Strategies
- Access to best-in-class real estate
- Investments in well-managed companies with cycle-tested track records
- Exposure to attractive developed global markets that exhibit high barrier-to-entry characteristics
- Concentrated portfolio of best-in-class real estate operating in supply-constrained markets around the world
- Provides access to companies with high-quality management teams and conservative balance sheets
- Exposure to assets that earn majority of cash flow from contractual rental revenue
Public Real Estate Team
Samuel SahnMBA Managing Partner, Portfolio Manager
Samuel Sahn joined Hazelview Investments in March 2012 and is based in New York City. In his current capacity as Managing Partner, Portfolio Manager, Sam is responsible for managing Hazelview’s global real estate securities strategies and overseeing research in the United States. Sam is also involved in business development and marketing.
Sam has nearly 20 years of experience in real estate securities and financial services. Prior to joining Hazelview, Sam was an Executive Director and Portfolio Manager with Forum Securities and a senior analyst with the global real estate securities team at Citi Property Investors.
Sam holds a Master of Business Administration in Finance (Beta Gamma Sigma) from Fordham University Gabelli School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Michigan.