We search for the upside and we’re experts in finding it. We invest across the capital stack and in different markets and sectors where we see opportunities to create value through carefully constructed business plans. With over 20 years of real estate investment experience, we have a proven track record for executing; and our success in doing so is supported through a fully integrated investment, development and property management platform. A strong reputation for dealing fairly and efficiently, also allowed us to source most of our investments off-market providing a competitive advantage to our investors.
Our Key Strategies
Our Key Strategies
- Investments in stabilized real estate with strong positive cash flows Inflation-hedged, real-return mandate
- Low volatility and substantial current cash flow
- Maintain open communication channels with investors and residents.
- Investments in underperforming and mismanaged assets are repositioned to generate greater rental revenue while we maximize the return on incremental capital and asset value
- Value is achieved through improved management, operational efficiencies and cosmetic enhancements
- Strong communication on all levels improves performance and value
- Many of our property investments allow us to improve the population density
- Value is created through entitlement, and redevelopment/development strategies
- We build attractive communities and quality living spaces
- Investments in properties in supply constrained markets where there exists an opportunity to maximize rental density and create significant value
- Strategy can comprise of rezoning, entitlement, construction
Investment Leadership Team
- Represents the levered annualized return net of fees over the five-year period ending as of March 31, 2021, in Canadian dollars generated by the Hazelview Core investment strategy which invest in stabilized real estate properties. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- Represents the minimum levered IRR net of fees in Canadian dollars generated by Hazelview Value-Add strategy. The Value-Add Strategy investment in underperforming and mismanaged properties that are repositioned to generate greater rental revenue while maximizing return on capital. Returns include the completion of the three closed-end funds: Fund 1 20%, Fund 2 18.4%, and Fund 3 19.6%.
* As of May 31, 2021