- 43% of our portfolio is part of the Certified Rental Building™ Program, including the Living GREEN Together™ certification, ensuring our apartment buildings are quality assured and operated in an environmentally responsible manner.
- BOMA BEST certifications are underway for select properties in 2020, providing Hazelview Investments with a consistent framework for assessing the environmental performance and management of existing buildings of all sizes.
- The health, safety and well-being of our team members is integral to how we do business, including respecting human rights, being an equal opportunity employer, and empowering our people to create a values-based environment built to last.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive culture where individual experiences and differences help us achieve greatness together.
- We engage and support our communities through local and national programs that focus on safety, health and well-being, including providing youth employment opportunities, offering food growing opportunities to residents, conducting annual food drives, donating space for local service providers, hosting resident events and connecting important local programming and resources with residents.
- Our Business Code of Ethics ensures we operate at the highest level of ethical standards and comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We remain committed to sustainability management and are currently working on a roadmap for a long term sustainability framework that will guide our efforts for years to come.